What I am taking personally is your assertion that we nominated these
articles for some anti-female agenda.

Which you continue to do by suggesting my characterisation of your argument
as ridiculous is due to you being a woman.

The irony of then telling me not to take it personally is... Ah, well..

Of course I take personally being characterised as holding offensive views.

The point was; I am educating you about the sorts of things that put people
off editing. I am a big believer in making wikipedia a welcoming place, and
your comments characterise the unfortunate low level nastiness that often
puts people off. I am sure it was unintended, hence the explanation.

Tom Morton