I do not think it will be possible to accurately assess any impact of
specific actions, for multiple reasons.  The most relevant one, however, is
the fact that the WMF itself has not done any broad-scale editor surveys in
a very long time, nor have individual communities to the best of my
knowledge.

Risker/Anne