Lennart,

You should look at the Education Program, which after the first year
appeared to have a strong impact (i.e. more participation from women than
men).

It's also been my experience (anecdotal but strong) that the Writing
Wikipedia Articles course I teach has attracted and retained more women
than men. (This would not impact the general numbers in a signiificant way,
but might offer insights into what kinds of activity *would* impact the
numbers.)

Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]
www.wikistrategies.net