I think having some dedicated time for the women of the Foundation to edit
in a social environment is one potential solution. I know I seem to be like
a broken record - women need invitation and dedicated time and social
support! - but it's so true. I think the Foundation is an environment ripe
for that kind of collaboration because they are already committed to the
movement and just need a little push to edit more. I'm not sure how we as a
community can support them besides generally being welcoming and not being
adversarial just because they're from WMF.

-Emily