I'm not a wikimedia employee, but I am an intern with wikimedia this
summer. I'm a fairly active contributor on en wiki; but it is on another
account which is not my "WMF" account.  So I am editing, just not
publicly. I wouldn't be surprised if that was also the case for many female
(and male) WMF employees.
-mvolz