(: Yes, I think Keilana is a good apple.

I think anyone who's been around Wikipedia long enough will encounter a
genuine emergency sooner or later, although in my experience there are many
more fake or over-hyped "emergencies" than real emergencies.

In my IEGCom capacity, I can say I would be happy to consider interesting
proposals for improving civility or decreasing hostility, and I think the
Committee as a whole would too. IEGCom is a good group of people with a lot
of experience and a lot of diversity, and usually has a good relationship
with WMF in the forms of Siko and Anasuya. Please do put ideas into
IdeaLab, or you can contact Siko or a Committee member if you want someone
to talk privately with about your ideas before you put them into the lab.

Pine