On Jun 30, 2014 11:14 PM, "Sarah" <slimvir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ​Jeremy, which quote is this? I recall someone on this list saying that
someone called Sarah was suspended (unclear what's meant) for an off-wiki
comment. (Or something like that; I can't find the original.) I can't think
of how that might apply to me, and Sarah Stierch has said it doesn't apply
to her.

See this message from earlier on this thread:

On Jun 29, 2014 8:30 PM Eastern, "Marie Earley" <eir...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> My apologies it was Carol Moore responding to Sarah Stierch earlier on, I
mentioned it from memory,
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/gendergap/2014-June/004397.html

If you follow Marie's link and then dig up the original message quoted at
the link from "Sarah" you'll find it was SlimVirgin not Sarah Stierch
(Marie apparently misattributed).

I haven't read all the mails, just did a bit of digging.

-Jeremy