From: emilymonro...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 22:51:22 -0500
To: gendergap@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Gendergap] Adrienne Wadewitz featured in short piece about
Gendergap on the English Wikipedia

On the other hand, I'd like to point out that the thread topic had already
drifted to internet comments when I commented. I'm not sure why I was singled
out.
And yes, what Janine-- someone who is sexist is also likely to be ablelist
(spelling?), racist, classist, etc.

From,
Emily

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 9:57 PM, Janine Starykowicz <jrst...@barntowire.com>