It's noteworthy that they are not non-appealable blocks.  I honestly don't
think this is beyond the scope of the list, although it's certainly a
depressing topic.  Allowing severe gendered slurs to be bandied about with
essentially no penalty is likely something that is going to decrease the
participation of women on ENWP - which is not a good thing.  I know there's
been some debate in the past about whether or not ENWP specific issues are
appropriate for this list, but I believe this is a large enough one to be.

Best,
Kevin Gorman