Hi

We just received an email that attic-test.git is created, on private, which I
cannot relay here due to apache policy (which I agree with).

I can however relay my response, what apart from a “thank you” was a call to
all:

“I must however state that the word “consensus” seems to mean nothing in our
little community. I remember we have discussed transferring the site to git,
something I would have done tomorrow based on the positive comments... but
attic-test, where did that come from.”

I am concerned about people going in different directions, without trying to
get consensus, what the community wants, that way we will never reach a state
where we can get a new site online.

PMC members know who made the request in self-service but not who initiated it.

A concerned committer/PMC/Chair
jan I

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad