Sent from my iPad

>> On 30 Apr 2018, at 20:00, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 30 April 2018 at 18:39, Jan Iversen <j...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> We just received an email that attic-test.git is created, on private, which
>> I cannot relay here due to apache policy (which I agree with).
>>
>> I can however relay my response, what apart from a “thank you” was a call to
>> all:
>>
>> “I must however state that the word “consensus” seems to mean nothing in our
>> little community. I remember we have discussed transferring the site to git,
>> something I would have done tomorrow based on the positive comments... but
>> attic-test, where did that come from.”
>>
>> I am concerned about people going in different directions, without trying to
>> get consensus, what the community wants, that way we will never reach a
>> state where we can get a new site online.
>>
>> PMC members know who made the request in self-service but not who initiated
>> it.
>
> This was proposed and discussed on this list 3 days ago:
>
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/954ae76be44936b2352282a3d04ea7d72ee9d8780bcedf0259770aed@%3Cgeneral.attic.apache.org%3E

where do you see the consensus in that thread ? at the very best you can claim
I am neutral.

And you politely forget I proposed to move attic to git tomorrow:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c204426a53accc9af3a2d35ac9c0a386a094e0500e4e94dc23b7b6e5@%3Cgeneral.attic.apache.org%3E

which you agreed to.

But lets not prolong this discussion since it does not really matter done is
done. This was the last straw in a big stack of hay, and I have made up my mind
on what is important to me.

rgds
jan I