Hi Luke,

By my count there was more than one binding -1 raised during the vote and I
don't think all were changed during subsequent discussion.  At a minimum
let's post a corrected RESULT, but I believe by ensuring the raised issues
are satisfactorily resolved and then starting another vote you can achieve
an unanimously positive outcome, if that is desirable (and of course it is
(smile)).