Seemed like John is the only -1 due to missing update on SGA information.

John said he +1 given that the XML status file is updated to reflect
it and it had been updated so we just assumed his VOTE become +1
automatically per his statement.

John, if you would like to still to record your VOTE as -1 we could
update the tally with comment that we have addressed the SGA issue.

- Henry