Thanks for your continued support, Justin.

We have fixed the broken download page for prior releases to point to the
archives [1]. We have also renamed "official binary release" to "Binary
download".

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-pinot-site/pull/52
[2] https://pinot.apache.org/download/

Please let us know if there are any further blockers for graduation. If
not, we would like to start the official voting process.

Best Regards,
Mayank