Hello,
The action item on the Apache Pinot team was to inform the Presto foundation to
fix their website references to Apache Pinot to state the full project name.
This has since been addressed.
The Presto project is outside of ASF and there are no Presto folks in this
thread.

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks
Mayank