Alright, I'll create a Github issue as suggested in the example to track IP
clearance with list of all people and will try to reach out to all
contributors within a limited time period and see if they can agree over
the other legal thread and submit their ICLAs. I'm not subscribed to the
legal or general@ lists so unless people copied me in or did a reply all
(incl ACS PMC) I wouldn't have got email, I'll check again what Roman may
have advised.

This however wasn't advised on the IP clearance process:
https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html

I suggest this new approach be documented on the above or relevant page.
Thanks.

Regards.