[1] was added as part of jira YUNIKORN-505.
[2] was added as part of jira YUNIKORN-427.

Both are apache files: jiras have been logged to add the headers.

[3] is a settings file. The comments should have been cleaned up when the
settings were customised.

I have filed a jira for the cleanup. The file was already in YuniKorn v0.10

Wilfred