Similar questions from me

- incubating in name
- signature and hash fine
- DISCLAIMER is fine
- No unexpected binary files

- LICENSE and NOTICE
the ./web component is in the release but I don't see its dependencies
(even as MIT licensed) listed?
Is anything bundled in there?

- these source files do not have ASF headers
./k8shim/test/e2e/predicates/predicates_suite_test.go
./k8shim/test/e2e/predicates/predicates_test.go
./core/pkg/scheduler/mock_plugin_test.go

the project has the normal disclaimer, so I'd think issues with LICENSE and
ASF header applies.
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#choice_of_disclaimers