We are not using any of the polyfills except for the one that is mandatory
(zone.js) which is part of the angular framework.
The angular framework is not part of the source tar. The zone.js file is also
not part of the source tar.

The polyfills.ts file just defines that it will be imported when you build the
app.
After cleanup the polyfills.ts file would be a license header and 1 import
statement.

Is that acceptable?

Wilfred