Hi Justin,

1. Sorry for the confusion on the download page. I just fixed Sedona's
website. Now the download page is at an obvious place:
https://sedona.apache.org/download/

2. The reason why we put 2015 - 2021 in the NOTICE is because our project
open-sourced in 2015 and joined the incubator in 2020. Do you think I
should change it to 2020 - 2021?

Since your -1 binding vote is mainly about the website and NOTICE instead
of source code, do you think I should restart the voting process with a new
release candidate RC2?

Thanks,
Jia