+1 to this.  Would love to see both groups come together.

On 5/17/22, 11:50 PM, "Sheng Wu" <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Firestorm community

    Considering what Yu Li is proposing, I would recommend you could do
    some discussions directly, maybe off the list if you want.
    Both of the projects are young and very new to the community, it may
    be not a concern from my perspective(may be concerned by some IPMC),
    as one/both could fail in the incubating. But with you are going to
    work on the similar things, the challenge would be for both of your
    projects to establish the incubating process. Also, when we talk about
    graduation in the future, it would be my concern of causing confusion
    to users.

    Two TLPs are nearly the same is really not a good practice from the
    foundation level.

    > We heartfully welcome you to join Firestorm project and community.

    So, I suggest not just saying joining Firestorm, this may be a simple
    reaction, I hope you could do more.
    This is an opportunity to do a bigger and more powerful project
    supported by Tencent and Alibaba's initial teams.

    I know it is not easy to do a joint project, but it is actually much
    better to see you two competing with each other in the next 1-2 years.
    In the ASF, we hope to create a better project for the whole industry.

    Sheng Wu 吴晟
    Twitter, wusheng1108

    Jerry Shao <js...@apache.org> 于2022年5月18日周三 14:38写道:

<sai.sai.s...@gmail.com>