I cannot agree more.
In ASF, we have many SQLs, MQs, streamings, etc, and some projects among
them are really awesome. We (in ASF) should not be in the position to ask
projects to merge but leave it to community (users and developers) of
projects to decide if they want to.
Appreciate Jerry and Yu who spend time to discuss the possibilities of
working together in some way.
+1 on the proposal and good luck to Firestorm!

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2022年5月18日周三 15:12写道: