+1, Glad to see a better performance project Gluten can enter into the
incubator.  I'm very interested in high performance projects.
I hope Gluten brings more possibilities for computational acceleration.

Best Regards

Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair & Apache SeaTunnel PMC member
David
Twitter: @WorkflowEasy <https://twitter.com/WorkflowEasy>
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidzollo