Thanks Shaofeng and team for the efforts!

Its really interesting to see that Flink and Trino projects can get the
benefits of Gluten and boost their performance. Much appreciated, if you
could share more on this integration, perf_numbers, pullrequest_reference,
jira_reference etc. Will Flink and Trino already have a plugin mechanism in
place to seamlessly integrate with Gluten ?

Thanks,
Rakesh