+1
I am delighted to see the proposal for Gluten and honored to be a mentor for
this innovative project. I look forward to contributing my insights and helping
guide Gluten through the incubation process. Thank you for this opportunity,
and I am ready to support the project’s success.

Best regards,
Wenli Zhang