You could also check out Scaleway, who offer a dedicated ARM server for 3
EUR/month. And DigitalOcean which offers simply priced VMs (starting at
$5/month) targeted at individuals/developers rather than big organisations
(in contrast to AWS). Haven't used Linode so not sure how these compare on
price.