Hello,

I just applied the patch, and it's looks really interesting. Thanks a lot !

On the plugin side, it's going to affect several of them :
- fusioninventory : I let David reply, but this is more or less the same work as for OCS - addressing : interesting because the plugin integrates a dirty way or managing reserved IP addresses - datainjection : will be more complicated to inject for sure, but we can manage it
- webservices
- for sure others that I don't use

Walid.