I just pulled down a copy of GnuCash.org with SiteSucker. Total size is 228MB,
210MB of which are docs in various formats and translations. (ePub, etc.)

There is less than 1MB of images, though I’d suppose that may change in the
future.

And this is uncompressed.

The site itself is nill. The infrastructure and theme for the CMS will likely
be larger than content for some time.

I should think since the docs are built separately anyway, they can remain in
sub-folder and be backed up separately if desired. Worst case would be someone
would have to regenerate the various formats and translations if they were lost.

Not that I’d go that route, but a thumdrive could handle it.

Regards,
Adrien