On Fri, 16 Jun 2017, Derek Atkins wrote:
Code performs a nightly mysql dump, and I have a nightly backup of all
my servers (including code) to a backup server with storage on my
FreeNAS box.  This is all completely automated.  The only thing I do not
have, yet, is a an offsite backup plan to protect against fire, tornado,
etc.

Linas and I have discussed using each other for offsite backups, but
then he disappeared for 6 weeks and we haven't returned to the topic.

How much data do you have that needs to be backed up? I have space that I can offer, depending on how big it is.

--
Jon Daley
http://jon.limedaley.com