Hi Fred,

Yeah seems to be a typo which will cause the remote-add to fail if you
already have the flathub repository installed as follows:-

Wiki says - flatpak remote-add --user --if-not-exists *flathub*
https://flathub.org/beta-repo/flathub-beta.flatpakrepo
Should be - flatpak remote-add --user --if-not-exists *flathub-beta*
https://flathub.org/beta-repo/flathub-beta.flatpakrepo

Cheers David H.