Sorry! Of course, I should have mentioned that: GNU/Linux Debian 11.

Thank you,

  AG
El dijous 06/04/2023 a les 09:41:10 -0700, john <jra...@ceridwen.us> ha escrit:

What operating system?

Regards,
John Ralls

On Apr 6, 2023, at 1:15 AM, Almond G. <gool...@riseup.net> wrote:

Hi,

I run gnucash in a laptop with an Optimus nvidia card along with an integrated Intel graphics card. The only way I found to get things working properly, ie. using the less battery-consuming Intel card most of the time, has been resorting to nvidia-xrun only when needed. To my surprise, gnucash reports only show up when I'm running with the nvidia card, the rest of the features work seamlessly. When running on the Intel card the reports appear just
as a white screen.

I couldn't find in the docs any way to configure reports so they don't need gl-drivers. Is that possible? Any clues welcome!

Thank you for your reading.

Cheers,

-- almond