El jue, 18-01-2024 a las 14:38 +0100, Frank H. Ellenberger escribió:
> Hello Carlos,
>
> Am 18.01.24 um 12:13 schrieb Carlos R. Pasqualini via gnucash-devel:
> > Hello
> >
> > I am starting to using GNUCash for personal use, It's Great
> >
> > Immediately started to searching ways to implement it on my small
> > business, in Argentina, where we need to interact with  a
> > government's
> > API to post some information and get a code that must be present on
> > the
> > invoice to be a legal document.
>
>  From my understanding of your description you should enter the code
> as
> Company ID. See
> https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v5/C/gnucash-manual/book-options.html#business-book-options

The Company ID is what we call CUIT which identified the Physical or
Juridic Person. On other countries in South America (Brasil, Uruguay)
it's called RUT.

The code I'm talking it's a transaction validation code, kind of CRC o
hash, but numeric only and is generated/assigned by government's
software and not on our side.

> > I came across a recent mail on this list which I can not respond
> > to:
> > https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2024-January/046877.html
> >
> > I would be thankful if John or anyone else can explain a bit
> > further
> > how that country-specific implementation will need to be done and
> > how
> > to distribute it in a way that other people can use it. Is there
> > any
> > plugin or extension interface we need to attach to? Or I can make
> > the
> > invoice to me sent to another API in a way that the development can
> > be
> > done there, outside of GC?
> >

> > Thanks
> >
> I will add a few thoughts on that thread.
>
> Regards
> Frank

Thanks

--