Hi David,

Thanks for the response.

OFX/QFX works perfectly fine on all other bank & credit card accounts. It's just this one that is a problem.

I have attached a screen shot so you can see what the register looks like.

One other weird thing -- the currency for these problem imports seems to be USD. I don't know why this is; my default (and all my accounts) are CAD. (I am in Canada.) The reason I know this is that if there's an imbalanced transaction, it appears in an account called Imbalance-USD, whereas all other imbalanced transactions are in Imbalance-CAD.

Just to be clear, the first transaction in the shown grab from the credit card account is a supposed to be a charge of $16.70. The second is a charge of $2 for books; it shows up correctly in the Expenses:Books account but shows up with a value of 0 (which cannot be edited) in the credit card account.

It is very weird.

Nike