Hi David,

Thanks for the suggestion to look at the currency mismatch.

Indeed, there is a tag in the QFX file saying the currency is USD, which is wrong. Manually fixing this tag and importing again gives the expected correct result.

I called the bank to let them know. It appears they are aware of bugs in their QFX backend and are working on it.

Case closed, I think :)

Nike