​
Hi all,

I've re-set up my notebook this weekend because my hard drive was broken.
The list of needed packages in Wiki for the Debian system is currently
obsolete and I was looking for relevant packages.
The list of packages from Dennis is correct, except of two packages: swig
and libaqbanking-dev (for AQBANKING).

sudo apt-get install cmake
sudo apt-get install libtool libltdl-dev
sudo apt-get install libglib2.0-dev
sudo apt-get install icu-devtools libicu-dev
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
sudo apt-get install guile-2.0 guile-2.0-dev
sudo apt-get install swig
sudo apt-get install libxml++2.6-dev
sudo apt-get install libxslt1-dev
sudo apt-get install xsltproc
sudo apt-get install libgtest-dev
sudo apt-get install google-mock
sudo apt-get install gtk+3.0
sudo apt-get install libgtk-3-dev
sudo apt-get install libwebkit2gtk-4.0-37sudo apt-get install
libwebkit2gtk-4.0-dev
sudo apt-get install libdbi-dev
sudo apt-get install libaqbanking-dev

Can someone please update the wiki page? I don't have access to it.
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Building#Debian

Thanks,
dimang