From: gnucash-user <gnucash-user-bounces+gylemc=gmail....@gnucash.org> on
behalf of Gyle McCollam <gmccol...@live.com>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2024 3:49 PM
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org <gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: [GNC] Import matching

I tried importing credit card transactions.  There were 2 with no match
information.  Turns out Amazon split the order to 2 different transactions.  I
changed the transaction in the account to 1 of the amounts and added a
transaction for the other amount.  They were both dated 02/09/2024.  The
transactions on the credit card account were 02/13/2024.  When I tried double
clicking on the transaction in the import window it said there were not
matching transactions.  I checked the preferences and change the # of days to
the attached information.  It still won't find these transactions.  I tried
closing GC and then opened and tried to import them again, still no luck.
Obviously, I'm missing something, what am I doing
wrong?[cid:9657ec02-19b5-48f1-a2e9-0393f5c44ecf]

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccol...@live.com<mailto:gmccol...@gyleshomes.com>           email