From: gnucash-user <gnucash-user-bounces+gylemc=gmail....@gnucash.org> on
behalf of Alan Johnson via gnucash-user <gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2024 4:10 PM
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org <gnucash-user@gnucash.org>
Subject: Re: [GNC] Import matching

Amazon doesn't split it into multiple invoices, but multiple payments per
invoice. When you go into Amazon and go to Your Orders, click the *show
invoice* link. At the bottom it will show you the payment break down (taxes,
gift card, each CC payment made etc)

GNC will process this just fine. Just apply each CC payment to the appropriate
open invoice.