Thanks for responding. I print checks from more than I bank. I have
   MICR ink and a software that prints checks. That’s why I would like to
   find a software or software integration that will print routing and
   account numbers on checks. My banks are ok with it and I’ve never had a
   problem. Many workers want to a check after they have finished their
   work.

   Andrea