Actually, it’s not academic. There are still many workers in the US
   that want a check payment once the work is done. Right now I have a
   printer with MICR ink that does print routing and account numbers. I
   print from different bank accounts, so it is so easy to print checks on
   blank stock and have the different bank information printed in MICR. I
   would like to find a software that can do that or integrate with a
   check printing software.

   Andrea

     On Apr 5, 2024, at 10:15 AM, David Carlson