From: gnucash-user
[mailto:gnucash-user-bounces+fromvendor=outtacyte....@gnucash.org] On Behalf Of
Jim Passmore
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2024 6:01 PM
To: gnucash-user@gnucash.org
Subject: Re: [GNC] Import QIF files

Beryl,
I can't help on the specifics as I only occasionally do imports.  I will
give the request to supply your operating system and GnuCash version when
reporting a problem.

Also, and the main reason I replied, is to point out two emails in the same
day with that same error message while doing an import.  The other user was
using the recently released version 5.6.

--

*Jim Passmore*j...@passmore4.com