Doesn't work for me out of Germany, reply is 'invalid cookie':

$ DEBUG=1 ./stockdump.pl yahoo_json ^GDAXI

### AlphaVantage->new args : {}

### [Fri Apr 19 16:48:36 2024]    cookie_jar : bless( {
###                                                     COOKIES => {
###
'www.yahoo.com' => {
###
          '/' => {
###
                   RRC => [
###
                            0,
###
                            'st=1713538115915.3&cnt=1',
###
                            undef,
###
                            1,
###
                            undef,
###
                            undef,
###
                            1,
###
                            {
###
                              HttpOnly => undef
###
                            }
###
                          ]
###
                 }
###
        }
###                                                                }
###                                                   }, 'HTTP::Cookies' )
### [Fri Apr 19 16:48:36 2024]         crumb :
'{"finance":{"result":null,"error":{"code":"Unauthorized","description":"Invalid
 Cookie"}}}'
$VAR1 = {
          '^GDAXIerrormsg' => 'Error retrieving quote for ^GDAXI. Attempt to
fetch the URL
https://query2.finance.yahoo.com/v11/finance/quoteSummary/?symbols=^GDAXI&crumb={"finance":{"result":null,"error":{"code":"Unauthorized","description":"Invalid
 Cookie"}}}&modules=price,summaryDetail,defaultKeyStatistics resulted in HTTP
response 401 (Unauthorized)',
          '^GDAXIsymbol' => '^GDAXI',
          '^GDAXIsuccess' => 0
        };