It took a while to figure out why yahoo_json didn't work. When trying to fetch
the cookie from fc.yahoo.com the response was 'connection refused', also when
trying to connect via browser. In the end it turned out that pihole blocked
fc.yahoo.com. Once I added fc.yahoo.com to the whitelist in pihole, yahoo_json
works as designed.

Best regards
Klaus