On 4/19/24 9:52 AM, Murugan Muruganandam wrote:

Bruce and team, thanks for the build

It was Kalpesh that spent time looking for different Yahoo URIs and standing up AWS instances in other regions for testing. Me, I just did the administrative work to get the new package pushed to CPAN.

I think i was using yahooweb and yahoojson

With 1.60, and now 1.61, "yahoojson" is sort of an alias for "yahoo_json". It uses the same method within the YahooJSON.pm source module.

The "yahooweb" issue of the header being too large has not yet been addressed. Aside from adding code to allow the large amount of header information sent from the URL used, the HTML/CSS also changed recently.

now it is working perfectly

With "Yahoo!" I hate to ask, "but for how long?"... <fingers crossed>

Thank you.

Bruce S