Sir,

In my experience most financial institutions that offer QIF exports also
offer OFX format which will often go under a similar name.

I use the OFX downloads for several bank and credit card accounts.

If you need the QIF format then you will probably be stuck either waiting
for the 5.7 windows release or reverting either to an earlier 5 series or
maybe even 4 series if you have an older Linux based machine as I do.