You're welcome.

Though, I don't think those AppImage builds are from the GnuCash development team. Caution is advised.

On 5/9/24 5:59 AM, v....@scottsonline.org.uk wrote:
On 09/05/2024 01:16, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
Any opposition to using flatpak? You wouldn't have to wait.

I avoid flatpak, having heard bad things about it. However (and thanks for the idea) there is an appimage version on github. I've downloaded 4.13 and given it a quick test, and it does indeed seem to have the issue fully resolved.

I'd not realised these were available. Looks a likely way of keeping a common gnucash version across different OS versions.

Many thanks.