On 11/02/2024 18:09, IngoKlöcker 'kloecker at kde.org' wrote:
> Are you sure that the problem isn't the decryption? I checked the code and
> this error message is emitted by the armor/dearmor code. My guess is that the
> decryption fails and therefore outputs nothing and importing nothing results
> exactly in the above error message:
> ```
> $ echo "" | gpg --import -
> gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
> gpg: Total number processed: 0
> ```
>
> Regards,
> Ingo

Hello Ingo,

Thanks for the reply. It seems like the update I sent yesterday didn't
went out. Apologize for being a noob on mailing list.

The problem is in the certify signature. For some reason a certify
signature is done in Version 5, instead of Version 4 like other parts of
the key. With that certify signature removed, I can import the secret
key to GPG 2.2.27 no problem.

Now the unrelated decryption. It actually decrypt nicely to an armoured
PGP private key block. However, it just not importable even with GPG
2.4.4. I guess the data with in is corrupted but no way to verify.

Regards,
Hartman