On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 20:28, mlist_e9e869bc--- said:

> signature is done in Version 5, instead of Version 4 like other parts of
> the key. With that certify signature removed, I can import the secret
> key to GPG 2.2.27 no problem.

Can you please try to import that key (with the v5 key signature) using
a current 2.2. version (2.2.42)?  Or you can send me the public key by
private mail so that I can check what's going on.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein