I am happy to report search is going reasonably well. The user
interface is now localized to all 16 supported languages. Today's
(weekly) update to the search index ran smoothly and the process is
much less computationally expensive than the previous system. There
have been other assorted tweaks here and there.

I don't expect too many users to ever look at the "how do I do
advanced queries" documentation. Nonetheless, I've written a draft and
am looking forward to Mac's assistance in helping make it more
understandable. http://www.mail-archive.com/faq.html#search

If you see any problems, let me know.

Thanks.
Jeff