Hi Maxime,

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 12:48:43AM +0200, Maxime de Roucy wrote:
> If -f argument is a directory add all the files (and only files) it
> containes to the config files list.
> These files are added in lexical order (man alphasort).
> Only files with ".cfg" extension are added.
> Only non hidden files (not prefixed with ".") are added.
> Symlink are followed.
> The -f order is still respected:
>
>       $ tree -a rootdir
>       rootdir
>       ????????? dir1
>       ???   ????????? 1.cfg
>       ???   ????????? 2
>       ???   ????????? 3.cfg
>       ???   ????????? 4.cfg -> 1.cfg
>       ???   ????????? 5 -> 1.cfg
>       ???   ????????? .6.cfg
>       ???   ????????? 7.cfg -> .
>       ???   ????????? dir4
>       ???       ????????? 8.cfg
>       ????????? dir2
>       ???   ????????? 10.cfg
>       ???   ????????? 9.cfg
>       ????????? dir3
>       ???   ????????? 11.cfg
>       ????????? link -> dir3/
>       ????????? root1
>       ????????? root2
>       ????????? root3
>
>       $ ./haproxy -C rootdir -f root2 -f dir2 -f root3 -f dir1 \
>                              -f link -f root1
>       root2
>       dir2/10.cfg
>       dir2/9.cfg
>       root3
>       dir1/1.cfg
>       dir1/3.cfg
>       dir1/4.cfg
>       link/11.cfg
>       root1
>
> This can be useful on systemd where you can't change the haproxy
> commande line options on service reload.

I think I'm fine with this one (I'll still wait a bit to let others respond).
I just have one small request, please move the addition of list_append_word()
to its own patch : if later we use it to fix a bug which needs to be
backported, we'll be able to simply pick it for the backport as well.

Thanks,