Hello,

On 5/13/2016 8:07 AM, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> I think I'm fine with this one (I'll still wait a bit to let others respond).
> I just have one small request, please move the addition of list_append_word()
> to its own patch : if later we use it to fix a bug which needs to be
> backported, we'll be able to simply pick it for the backport as well.

I'd just like to ask for consideration between alphasort and
versionsort. I've seen people have a (bad) habit of naming files like:
1-first.cnf
2-second.cnf
10-tenth.cnf

If the .cnf files contain rules that are sensitive to ordering, this
could be problematic. I am not saying we should change it, just to
consider it :)

Cheers,
Nenad